Over the years that Growbaby has been going (since 2003) we have spoken with a number of different friends from within the Vineyard as well as other people in the wider church family (and quite a few who are not faith based). Often the conversations have been around starting up a Growbaby or something similar. It has been our privilege and joy to watch other Growbaby type projects flourish, some of them are brand new and some of them have been going for a while. All of them have Jesus at the Centre.
Whilst talking with some of those who were interested we thought that it might be good for you to find out about them too.
We are so thrilled that there are a number of Growbaby's up and running, we would love you to have a look at their websites, there are more in the pipeline so keep watching this space:
1. Biberach Vineyard in Germany, they call their project the "Little citizens boutique". This is a fantastic project mainly working with asylum seekers in the area.
2. Hoxton Vineyard. This is project run by our friends Andrew and Angela Large who lead Hoxton Vineyard and Ivy Street. Growbaby has now been going for several years and they are well settled and making a huge difference in their area.
3. All Souls Church Twickenham. This is run by Fiona Budden. They are running a project called "Babes and Bumps" which has its own unique feel but also has the Growbaby ethos as part of what it is doing.
4. Grace Vineyard Purley. Mark and Gill Visser lead the church and Growbaby has been running for a couple of years.
5. Wokingham Vineyard Has an amazing community around them and as they run Foodbank in their area they are finding that having Growbaby fits exactly with the outreach they are already undertaking. They now have a caravan in the middle of the local traveller community!
6. South Liverpool Vineyard launched in May, we are so excited to see them getting involved, they send us the most wonderful stories of things that are going on and we are thrilled to keep up to date with their news.
7. Aylesbury Vineyard are running a Growbaby alongside their Storehouse. This works brilliantly for them and they sound like they are having loads of fun!
8. St Albans Vineyard These guys are setting up Growbaby alongside their wonderful community work.
9. Tiverton Vineyard This church is literally just at the start of their Growbaby journey, we are so excited to link up with them as they are old friends!
10. Bath Vineyard Bath Vineyard have decided to call their project the Nest but they are very much part of the Growbaby family and we are thrilled that they are having such a great time.
11. Growbaby Enfield is going strong and they are having an amazing impact on their community. They are now seeing amazing things happening in their community.
12. Growbaby Birmingham is our latest Growbaby partner, so excited as they literally launched last week!